Baby Bottle Nose Dolphin
Did you know dolphins can rest one hemisphere of their brain for approximately 15 to 20 minutes at a time, allowing for "naps".
They nap several times a day. By resting only one side of their brain at a time, the other hemisphere remains alert to continue activities such as swimming and breathing.
They literally sleep with "one eye open".
Which ever part of the brain is active, the opposite eye will be open, vigilant, and looking out for predators.
Beautiful and exotic tropical images.
- Colorful silk batik designs recreated on canvas tote bags.
- Image is the same on both front and back.
- Available in 13" x 13" and 16" x 16" with 2.75" and 3.25" bottom gussets.
- Double stitched seams for strength and durability
- 1" black heavy duty woven web strap that hangs 13" on shoulder.
- All totes are made from soft, durable poly poplin fabric.
- Machine washable in cold water
Made in the U.S.A.