Mahi Mahi Dorado Fish
The Hawaiian word mahi-mahi translates to "strong-strong".
Brilliantly colored in shades of blue, green and gold. Out of the water the fish appears golden, thus the name "Dorado". Upon death, color fades to yellowish-gray.
Beautiful and exotic tropical images.
- Colorful silk batik designs recreated on canvas tote bags.
- Image is the same on both front and back.
- Available in 13" x 13" and 16" x 16" with 2.75" and 3.25" bottom gussets.
- Double stitched seams for strength and durability
- 1" black heavy duty woven web strap hangs 13" on shoulder.
- All totes are made from soft, durable poly poplin fabric.
- Machine washable in cold water
Made in the U.S.A.