The Tomahawk was a working tool serving as both a symbol of war and a token of peace.
- Hand Selected river rock is 4.25" x 2.25"
- Deer leg bone handle wrapped with deer leather and embellished with:
- Medicine pouch for power in battle
- Arrowhead for alertness
- Deer hoof for fleetness of foot
- Fox jaw for cunning skills
- Horsehair from a favorite war pony
- Feather for power and strength
- Loop for hanging
- 11" in length
You will receive the tomahawk in the photo.
Navajo Artisan: Mary Apachito
Handcrafted in the United States
Navajo 'Ancient Bone' River Rock Tomahawk 11"