Genuine Gator Paw
Perfect for displaying jewelry, holding car keys or whatever you choose...
This unusual mount will make a notable conversation piece!
Alligators are found around and raised in the gulf coastal states of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas and the Carolinas.
Did you know...
The gator foot is partially webbed. The feet serve as paddles while swimming.
The Civil War began the commercial use of alligator leather.
Gator feet are also used in money rituals.
They are considered good luck charms.
- Genuine alligator foot mounted on a living edge walnut slab
- Slab is 9" x 7"
- Saw-tooth hanger attached to backside
- The claw measure approximately 6" x 3.5"
- Alligators (usually) have 4 toes on the back feet and five toes on the front feet. Only 3 toes will have nails.
- The feet have been professionally tanned.
You will receive the plaque in the photograph
Handcrafted in our Florida studio
Made in the United States