Opal Sea Turtle Hatchling
Sea Turtles only leave the water to lay eggs. They return to their place of birth to nest.
With back flippers they dig a hole, lay approximately 100 eggs, cover the hole and return to the water.
The land temperature determines the gender. Warmer temps lead to females.
The hatchlings may take up to a week to dig themselves out of the nest. They will do so as a group.
To find the ocean, the babies walk towards the moonlight.
Beautiful and exotic tropical images.
- Colorful silk batik designs recreated on canvas tote bags.
- Image is the same on both front and back.
- Available in 13" x 13" and 16" x 16" with 2.75" and 3.25" bottom gussets.
- Double stitched seams for strength and durability
- 1" black heavy duty woven web strap hangs 13" at shoulder.
- All totes are made from soft, durable poly poplin fabric.
- Machine washable in cold water
Made in the U.S.A.