Parrotfish Close Up
Parrotfish use their beak-like mouths to crush dead coral in order to reach algae that hide within the reefs.
Sand is ground undigested coral remains.
Our beaches, sea floor and sandbars are gifts in part from the parrotfish!
Beautiful and exotic tropical images.
- Colorful silk batik designs recreated on canvas tote bags.
- Image is the same on both front and back.
- Available in 13" x 13" and 16" x 16" with 2.75" and 3.25" bottom gussets.
- Double stitched seams for strength and durability
- 1" black heavy duty woven web strap that hangs 13" from shoulder.
- All totes are made from soft, durable poly poplin fabric.
- Machine washable in cold water
Made in the U.S.A.