Male peafowl are referred to as peacocks and female peafowl as peahens.
Peacocks have extravagant eye spotted "tail"or "train" covert feathers which are displayed as part of their courtship ritual.
Beautiful and exotic tropical images.
- Colorful silk batik designs recreated on canvas tote bags.
- Image is the same on both front and back.
- Available in 13" x 13" and 16" x 16" with 2.75" and 3.25" bottom gussets.
- Double stitched seams for strength and durability
- 1" black heavy duty woven web strap that hangs 13" on shoulder.
- All totes are made from soft, durable poly poplin fabric.
- Machine washable in cold water
Made in the U.S.A.