The lagoon triggerfish also known as the Picasso triggerfish.
They are the state fish of Hawaii and are called "humuhumunukunuapua'a" which translates to "triggerfish with a snout like a pig".
Triggers are named after a set of spines which are used to hold off predators or to "lock" themselves
into holes or crevices. Once the danger subsides, this system is "unlocked" by depressing a smaller "trigger" spine.
Beautiful and exotic tropical images.
- Colorful silk batik designs recreated on canvas tote bags.
- Image is the same on both front and back.
- Available in 13" x 13" and 16" x 16" with 2.75" and 3.25" bottom gussets.
- Double stitched seams for strength and durability
- 1" black heavy duty woven web strap that hangs 13" on shoulder.
- All totes are made from soft, durable poly poplin fabric.
- Machine washable in cold water
Made in the U.S.A.