Mako Shark Tooth and Multi Gemstone Necklace
A Kaleidoscope of Color!
- Polished gemstone chips
- Peridot, Citrine, Amethyst & Aquamarine
- 18"in length
- Gold tone barrel swivel clasp
- 1.125" fresh modern mako shark tooth
- Torch burnished crown for a dramatic effect
- Gift boxed
- Handcrafted in our Florida studio
The Maori word for shark is "Mako".
Polynesians believed the shark to be a spirit animal which guarded them from danger.
Mako teeth are prized by the Maori people and are worn as jewelry by tribal leaders and warriors for protection.
You will receive a necklace similar to the photograph.