Traditional Powder Horn
The powder horn was a personal container for holding gunpowder.
Typically they were made from buffalo or cow horn.
Great for reenactments or pow-wows!
Predominantly brown and ivory...
- Western steer horn professionally cleaned and polished
- Minor scuffs
- 11.75" in length including plug
- End cap and plug are wooden
- Cap is recessed into horn
- Diameter is 2.5"
- Plug is attached with leather strap to ensure safe keeping.
- Pour hole is .375" in diameter.
- Suede strap measures 12" from shoulder and is attached to horn with a rusty eye screw
You will receive the horn in the photograph.
Product of The United States